Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Court Contest to begin, why? Well, the government is crazy...

  I am really bored, don't feel threatened by anything except oppressive government. But I have it great, really. I am retired, no one wants me to work, as my mother said many times too many workers mean that wages are low, unions attempted to fix that, without becoming guilds with a established grading by experience and training, except in certain skills. Overall unions are just thugs that may get you a job, or contract. If they weren't thugs I would have more respect for the union, but they sell political power by benefits to themselves, and that often looks like the guys on top, are getting big bucks.

  Anyway, I haven't gotten the current curse, Covid-19. Since I live in a real hot spot Washington State under Governor Inslee, a progressive Democrat.  I am blest, but no one has demonstrated that the guidelines of social distancing, washing hands, masking if you have a respiratory illness really works. But they don't really hurt me, I am living in my grandchildren's future and am a bit of recluse.  I was for the anti-malaria treatment as soon as it was mentioned, why? Because I remember taking two different anti malaria pills during Vietnam. Something works, take it. I was valuable back then and had to consume all medications, vaccines and such as directed. Now they are just waiting for me to catch something I can die from... and I have choices and don't have to use their medications.  Until they tighten up shot records for travel.

    Anyway, being in America is fine except for the fears generated by media and government, most of the country doesn't pay a lot of attention to the government, until they get in the way.  And we doubt the government because they lie a lot. So does the media and examples are everywhere. And everyone knows the internet is full of experts of all the important stuff. Ha, ha!

   I do see how the end of the world authors got it so wrong, they try to write the Decline and Fall of the America nation in one book with a happy ending and small successes. But it will crumble far slower than computer speed-  being History we will only study the big stuff, but it is all little stuff.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, and the politics WILL be our downfall... Witness what is currently happening... sigh

    ReplyDelete