Thursday, April 2, 2020

Feeling better, no matter all the terrible news from all around me...

   So I went to the emergency room Sunday morning and the tested me and looked me over and sent me home. Cause of the visit was blood in my urine, actually started passing clots of blood. I am not in the jungles of WWII and have no reason for falling apart but my wife is sure it is because I will not become a Korean, or listen to her expert advice, or submit. Actually I think she knows if I start to pay attention to her I must really be sick and need her help. Her priority for my action was to tell my son, anyway it got her happy.  I text him the entire event and keep him posted.  Ever notice that once under care the patient starts worrying about making a mess or being a burden.  I was feeling bad for leaving a trail of blood, and I wasn't even wounded in action.

   Not that I know anything yet except feeling better now, but I think I have a biologic warfare germ. Evidence was the deep fevered sweat on Saturday morning. Or just getting old and different parts of my body are giving up at their own pace.  I am for the biologic warfare germ, but recovery without medication proceeds just like normal. Food, sleep, lots of water more rest. In the background is constant terrorizing by the media. It is out of our control, we must surrender to the Chinese. America is wrong, doing the wrong thing, we can do better when we get rid of Trump... over and over. How do I know they are just sensationalizing the virus? Not that it isn't killing folks, but really they run their commercials as they cover what people need to know, they aren't serious. 

   Now I can have my own fears, bladder cancer, some other cancer. cigarette caused, or agent orange or too much cable news in my programming. But why have, or surrender to fears? especially when I can't cure any of them. Leave them to God, and work with those trying to help.

   Thursday afternnoon, just got call from the labwork done from Emergency Room. I have a especially nasty urinary tract infection and will be issued antibiotics just have to take a book to read while I wait for the drive thru line to get done. It is long. But I have pleased to need so little.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for keeping us posted. We worry about you out here on the other coast. Stay strong and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying, best text my son.

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the good news, bad news front, THAT is actually pretty good news! Get well soon, friend!

    ReplyDelete