Friday, April 24, 2020

I have questions, having finished my second illness...

 Finished the medicines for the UTI and feel fine now, had something new and terrible to save myself and my wife decided that I would flush it out with water, so I am drinking lots of water.

 What is the virus we are hiding from? What does it do to a human, preponderance of its effect and percentages of true victims? Does sheltering in place slow the spread? what is the SWAT waiting for to save us?  How will we know we are over the virus?

   I haven't taken as flu vaccine since I left the Army, but haven't had the Flu. I have had bad colds and coughs, did tke the pneumonia vaccine. Wish everyone in the world good health and all success with the Corona Virus 19.

  Of more to fear, is Government Overreach to get a population in obedience to it. Of even greater concern is a government that can't balance its own books. Give it to the LORD, we can ask questions.

1 comment:

  1. Yep, the overreach is a BIG worry... Absolute power corrupts absolutely and we're seeing that in a few states/locales... sigh Trust in the man upstairs IS the way to go.

    ReplyDelete