Monday, September 13, 2021

Wake to start the life signs in the sleeping home .. and Nation...

   You aren't interested in how really early it is, for some folks are already on the clock and punched in. The empty coffee pot screamed for my attention, gently but insisting. We are going (my wife) to buy more good grounds. The stock pile has disappeared, the President had best fix the supply chains, if he is in charge, really in charge. Here in the Great North West, home of Coffee Culture -- I take mine hot and black, and I have been told too strong. I do like Black Rifle Coffee Company, but really don't buy much Folgers seems to be the normal grind.

   I watched 13 hours, twice during recent days, like the twenty year anniversary of  9/11. We need to dwell on our inability to protect our nameless unknowns but to God.  So I watch Blackhawk down, knowing that General Gage in Boston was as convinced as the American General in Africa that his superiority would make his troops do well in indian territory. The finest Army in the world.  History just changes the weapons and the names and languages of the players. The fools are constant.  Still remember a book from long ago, titled The Afghan Campaign, great story. Yeah, war doesn't change much.

   Big day today, do I shave, dress for company or to walk outside with Covid-19, well find Alexa broadcasting my video??? She is diverted to Southern Gospel. I prepare for today's war game.

No comments:

Post a Comment