Monday, July 5, 2021

What do I think, not that anyone needs to know...

  It seems to be a holiday by default and I wasn't paying attention until I turned on the cable and noted special 4th of July shows. I just found the Covid-19 restriction page for Washington State and it is dated tomorrow,  6 July.  It is amazing that I believe I am aware or in control of anything.  

Just me, not changed that much.

These are working well.

 This one is not on WiFi, but it will be one day.





 

 

 

So I was streaming Tucker Carlson Today and his guest was Ned Ryun, who had just publish a book, The Adversaries.  And the discussion mentioned Nick Bunker's book An Empire on the Edge. So I purchased both and a space opera to while away my house arrest by the governor. The author's father was Jim Ryun famous miler from my youth. One doesn't get far from truth and interests. I recommended both books on the Appleseed forum, but there is no one listening that doesn't speak Chinese.

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe you are still locked down. Even NY is pretty much open. Of course our governor is trying to turn our attention away from his sins and all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you're back Earl. Always enjoy your take on things.
    😎

    ReplyDelete