Thursday, July 8, 2021

As I understand it, the Democrats all love criminals...

  Taking my wife to her appointment I noted a tent encampment, and that is because of Democrats that only love voters that can't be responsible.  I lived under a tiny tent before, or even some of the GP Mediums on a cot, but only in the military.

 

  Try again it is after 4 am, went to bed early last night - before my wife returned from church, so I had plenty of sleep. I bring up Prime to see some movie but realize that I do not need to be entertained by computers, there aren't any humans that answer phones any closer than India, or so it seems to me. So I need to repair, wipe clean and reset my desk top computer - will call a service person today. 

   Sitting awaiting morning coffee and wondering if I should dress and get a mug, procrastination strikes again. I started a new pot already.    Got it! Couple of sips will do.

    Still too much stuff in my computer cave, need to get rid of it.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment