Friday, December 4, 2020

Nothing happening here, Thank the Lord in all His Mercy and Grace...

   At seven in the morning some fella (Robo Call) from Amazon??? calls and tells me there is suspicious activity to talk to one of our representatives press one.  That sounds so official but so criminal to me, nice accent how may I help you? You can't, good-bye! I was making morning coffee, whoever they were doesn't love me.

   I am being ignored by the local Dictator and dirty Democrats, they are only stupid and will be back for their taxes, we continue to cower from Covid-19 as instructed, waiting to die. Sometimes I wish I were Swedish, but then remember Swedish jokes from Minnesota and Laugh-in? The Funeral Service called to remind me that the prices go up in January lock in a contract in December but I am avoiding all the Christmas gift giving now, the news is the vaccine is on the way, am I important enough? No, but you don't want our response, not important nor worthy of attention, the Incrowd of DC knows what is good for them and they aren't sharing.

  Was thinking about Christmas cards, but the virus, we don't know how long it will travel over the mail system. Saw what happened with the Trump votes, but we can't prove anything significantly different would have happened. I love foreign movies. Amazon Prime wants me to look at their offers, I need breakfast and the coffee I started before being interrupted. Matthew 7:15. 

2 comments:

  1. Being ignored by the 'brass' is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, sometimes they were happy we did well. We always were, some recognition.... ha,ha.

    ReplyDelete