Tuesday, December 1, 2020

Nickle and dime, my Christmas spirit is dead, I pay bills to remain oppressed...

   Yesterday began Advent and this was Hope, the best thing since it is a Heavenly promise not a government one. And the government will pay what it owes someday. Lovely fixed income. Sent a charge from Amex back since I don't use that service nor the product never delivered. A call came yesterday to confirm My Apple purchase, but I haven't ordered and on my account is not listed such an order, why do they continue to bother me? Either Russia or a West Africa nation or a dirty Democrat, can't trust anyone now days.

   Face book dwells without my attention, until a sister needs to conference how will they contact me?

The bank doesn't open till 1000, so I could go back to sleep and will.



1 comment:

  1. Yep, now comes the 'season' to carefully watch your credit cards... Grrr...

    ReplyDelete