Friday, August 28, 2020

Things change and I wear out...

  So I am up early, just me and the LORD, Southern Gospel comes from Alexa. I made coffee and breakfast. A Face book friend drops off and announces it, I believe I should drop off and not announce it, I don't need notice, God talked to me. 

  I am sad about good and great things, being destroyed, killing the unborn for the salvation of fools? I seem to have everything wrong, they will tell me they always have. Without love, why would I listen?

   Mythoughtsrace, the morning madness a quiet time to think, can't type that fast and not concerned about it. Why disturb others, I write for me and then share can't hide from the devil nor the LORD. The devil will tickle my weaknesses, and the LORD give me strength to resist temptation. American economy is built upon weakness, desires that could be sated by purchase easy free sexy only 99 down and yours. Truth about economy the Amish are part of it, but they aren't a big market are they?

   The YMCA opens up 7 September, but I have not enough money to feed that fancy, remember I went for community and talk to old folks as we watch the fashion changes on the ladies. The energy of youngsters and passing wisdom if there is any interest, not much. I am interested to see how many old fools are alive and returning. I want to think all of them maybe I shouldn't check. Should I wear a mask?

   Politics, are not interesting now, chest beating and old champions posing as saviors and leaders. They look like they haven't served enough humbly. The management teams are slickly polished, nothing sticks to them, the other
side is evil and failing. I have notice there aren't enough reported nice news. Maybe media is afraid of goodness, doesn't sell? I expect the word would be over used and become meaningless, everyone is a hero. how can that be? I know a few heroes and many brave souls doing the best they can where they are.  Never make the news cycle since the news must be ??? supporting the message?

    Well, have a great day! 

    

1 comment:

  1. Politics is now no longer a safe discussion to have... sigh. Put your trust in the man and watch quietly from the sidelines. We don't need or want another set of interesting times.

    ReplyDelete