Saturday, July 4, 2015

I find no truth out there...

  Watching 'Sons of Liberty' which is so far away from the real History of the colonies and their independence from the Old World, that I fear for my posterity. My grandchildren are going to be fed the most foolishness as fact, and their representatives in the capitals will lie. How does this come about? Why the cry over old flags, the true meaning of common words, and great moral questions of every age - suddenly become suspect? Too much Hollywood in the brain?

  Well, I have written 'Fred' about things, Do hope that Independence Day isn't just a movie about how to beat an invasion of overpowering aliens, and that you remember why we celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. You're not the first that has said that. And it's sad... The truth is quite a story in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not the first that has said that. And it's sad... The truth is quite a story in itself!

    ReplyDelete