Saturday, October 6, 2012

Just goofing off...

Still having trouble with the Korean cable, too high, too near the radio towers, bleed over from stuff in the air. I am frustrated. I think about all those people everywhere that have been wearing their foil hats to protect their brains from the aliens, or government radio frequency monitoring. So I go and get a long large piece of aluminum foil and just place it between the cable connection and the tower with the bleed over. Immediately I have again a perfect picture and sound. Now I wonder if I should sheath the entire house with foil, and protect what little mind I have left.

2 comments:

  1. Hehehe, it DOES work... remember putting tinfoil on the rabbit ears? Well, the reverse works too! Adapt, innovate and overcome! :-)

    ReplyDelete