Friday, October 26, 2012

Facebook is gone!!!! or just my computer can't hang...

Seriously, I am better now, thank you for your concern.

Just finished the last episode of The Slave Hunters, a Korean Historic Drama, which I recommend to all adventure and Liberty loving peoples everywhere. I would spend the hundred and twenty some dollars for a fine subtitled copy for my home, but I think the power is going to go out with the world implodes because not one is serious about making the future better, only about feathering their own nest. Well, back to curling up in a quilt and drinking more fluids and pretending the world is made of wonderful people with ethics and morals. Then I catch a glimpse of a politician or an entertainer that hasn't a clue.

God loves you, even when those empty folks don't. Be very good out there, and make every shot count.

No comments:

Post a Comment