Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Ahhh, I am ill, and free at last, good Lord, free at last.

I think I am getting better, but my wife is sure I should go to the hospital and I am sure I won't. But I love that she loves me. Turnip soup, ginger tea, medicines and more sleep will conquer all my ills.

No, the part about free at last is the lack of interest in the election, now that our votes are being counted and off our table. I have had Fox News on, and I don't care for the chatter so I mute it much as I look for something much more worthy. I read blogs and forwarded some to Facebook with a little comment - I am happy other people in the world are doing wonders with words and pictures, and always hoping that their lives are blest. Reading well written blogs is an education in what matters... and not for commercial compensation. For Entertainment I watched 'The Slave Hunters' episode 22, two more to go. I love that story - different culture, long ago, and still stirring in all those Red blooded American ways of HONOR, Courage, Liberty and Justice for all. I will be buying my own copy for those lonely blue days with gray skies. After a couple thousand rounds of 30-06.

Still working on the business card logo - solid on the business, and then in the how to improve Earl quest I have returned to something that my mother would be proud of, my father, too, and I like surprising them positively so I will be working on it, seeing what needs done, how it will work together. That is the teaser for today... it won't get anyone to read this - but it is the writing that is my reward, comments and conversations about my points are like a bonus. It is all good. Thanks!


3 comments:

  1. Feel better Earl and listen to the Mrs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you're recovering Earl, and take the time to FULLY recover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have my cold, but today is a half-day of no teaching, and I am staying home tomorrow since it is a teacher workday (end of quarter grades period). I can do any and all work at home. Thank goodness for the internet!

    ReplyDelete