Thursday, September 9, 2021

Thinkin' about fools again, which is a waste of good time...

  Some fools in Washington, both DC and this fine state think disarming the citizens will stop gun violence. Same fools that think they are safe from their own responsibility for the antics of antifa and the mobs with Black Lives Matter. They do give fools everywhere a bad name.

 9 September morn.... I have been slowly recovering from  Government goodness, and lack of efficiency. Really under my wife's care and it works better than trying to do it all myself. Time in the hospital makes me happy there are so many great professionals, makes me sad I don't wait for healing before I go immediately into my fool normal.

1 comment:

  1. A plethora of troubleshooting resources are available here, including online chat help and a phone number to call. You can solve your difficulty if you are determined.

    For more information go here: PayPal Nederland

    ReplyDelete