Sunday, January 3, 2021

Pastor was preaching today! Don't you love to hear excitement?

  I do know that it calls for my attention. I have the year to reread my Bible, no telling when the governor will surrender to Swedish good sense about Covid-19, he isn't that smart.

New year, will have to forgive my sister calling me names (she knows mine, but she lives in an academic environment around cool children). And my brother thinks I am a member of a cult (which ones are dwelling in his mind I can't tell, like fears, opinions are often only mental).  I am of the opinion that Obama was born in East Africa. I go with his grandmother.  Some folks would call that a 'birther' I don't follow the rest of the description. Like the Biden election I don't have to prove it was a fraud and all. I haven't been happy since the media and Congress lost the Republic of Vietnam to the godless Communists. Of course it wasn't really a war, on America's side, it was a war on the godless Communists' side.

2021 is going to be as fine as I make and see it, and I am basically still in awe of God's work. Be humble.

Wife works out
 

2 comments: