Saturday, December 12, 2020

Aren't I happy that God and my mother prepared better for Christmas than I do...

 Well, yes I am.

   Of course one was working on it longer, my mother started after New Years Eve. I am with Santa, flying around on the eve of...   it takes days to return to put more on the page than I had when I started.

  Got my better lady sitting beside me to enjoy some Korean movie on Prime every evening lately, since I found where they are and how to get there, we are so old.  Started with Empire of Lust, not recommended, but I was laughing, it had very graphic sex scenes and story line but my defense position was that I don't watch that kind of movie but it is Korean. After that we could get picky, Masquerade, poor comic pretending to be the King, Little Forest, coming to accept a safe haven in going out to adulthood. VG! then we topped it with Granny, story about a 75 year old run away from her son's home and life because she was a burden, then taking her death portrait at a photo studio. Which magically changed her by fifty years! The young actress nailed being old in a young body, Korean style cause they do it differently there. Granny and Little Forest are highly recommended but then I am a little strange but happy.

   Covid-19 continues to dominate our fears (not that we are paying attention except to increase our prayers for those who fear and those who acquire the illness or anti-bodies) People are catching it around us and the news floods the personal information devices faster than the truth does, Truth like Hope is slower out of the box. Anthony is recovering from surgery, but will likely be over come by Covid if he catches it at the same time. He was always willing to drive to Ocean Shores and get razor clams. Fun stuff, he was always the first to sniff out and complain about Korean irregularities in the Baptist Church, normally about money.

   I make coffee every morning, some times I start a wargame, waiting for my wife to wake and have breakfast together. I sometimes eat alone earlier - she will give me a snack of apple slices and Kiwi or half a banana. She recently heard cooking with microwave is not healthy, so the preparation of food is going back to range and oven. 

   No decoration for Christmas done by me, yet. it is where we put it in the garage. So one day it will appear. Maybe for that heavenly conjunction?




1 comment:

  1. Looking good Earl! And yes, we definitely shop 'differently' than the women do! :-)

    ReplyDelete