Thursday, November 19, 2020

What are the plans for when one of us dies? Who do you call?

     Back in March finishing our remodel and Covid-19 threatening my wife wanted me to give her a list of who to call, in what order and why. Big letters and simple language. Well, time between Trump and Biden working on a cure, I am sure we are all going to die so I am preparing. It has little to do with the government, they want you to ask them, follow them and pay your taxes even as they don't allow you to work. Since crime continues to grow they have already proved they can't handle things that only they are allowed to do for us. But I need to focus on my preparations for my departure.

   So step one, call the pastor and find out the first number to call. He tells me it is 911. Tell them clearly that some one has died, and they will respond. It isn't an emergency.

   Have a list of Contacts for representing your earthy interests. Family, Friends, Church, Funeral Home and Service.  Who else needs to know?

   Take a break, make some more contacts and get more advice, if the Library were open I would check out a book, Amazon would sell me one, but I don't trust them since they are part of the elite's power over the deplorable chumps. 

   Write my obituary. Remember, only the important stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment