Saturday, November 14, 2020

Don't you know being lazy can be good?


    Thanks to government over reach, don't have to shave, put my teeth in, nor do anything (except pay taxes).  Magical Media and dirty Democrats have killed any trust I had for the election or themselves. The most real problem they never loved any of us. They have won.

 Went looking for my suit and a haircut, and those I got but I couldn't find any 38 ammunition. The shelves are really empty. So no civil war here, gun control worked so well when Yugoslavia broke up. I would blame Pinky for helping Brain take over the world. Well, prepare for church in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Yep, .38 is scarcer than hen's teeth, along with 5.56 and all the 'normal' cartridges...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I am willing to loan a pistol with magazines during the shortage. But the man wasn't in church Sunday.

    ReplyDelete