Friday, August 14, 2020

So I dream of shooting known distance with my AR...

    Funny, I remember mentioning staying in dry fire/practice back in March and promptly didn't. I was confused. Too many orders from those flattening curves, I was sure I was going to die, haven't taken flu vaccine since departing the Army, they owned my body.


 

   Blogger improved things so I become reluctant to write and add pictures, my fat fingers and ignorance will destroy what little I accomplish.  The fears have closed ranges, the anti-gun goofs believe they will make them safer as the normal untrained and unthinking gun carriers have so many negligent discharges trying to frighten innocents when demonstrating with their new powerful black rifles.  As the political debates and snide remarks about others rise on the internet and on media feeds, I have no idea what is true, and being only two reasons to make my choices having given up on political parties having any worthy ideas or ideals. They can be bought, and most of us need our few dollars for the LORD and His work.

   My daily shows remain The Five and Tucker Carlson, too often preempted by breaking news that doesn't matter to me. Just the talking posing fools looking for attention. Someone analyzed the number of minutes and the ratings reflected. They didn't ask if telling a lie and repeating it make us doubt the whole process, they are all about selling constantly. But we become bitter cynical and cowering from being tainted by the ugly they demand we watch. And we pay for time wasters, why? 

   I have nothing interesting to share, the FBI,Chinese and hackers pay me no attention. Will get to work on the honey-do, or find reasons not to.

3 comments:

  1. Thankfully, the ranges have remained open out here, so we can still go practice. BUT, at temps over 100, you gotta get there EARLY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do despise the new Blogger interface. In making it easier for everyone they have made it so cumbersome and unsatisfying. Photos are such a challenge now...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got back to find hackers wasting my space, ugh.

      Delete