Friday, March 6, 2020

Up early again, not only my mind is racing but my wife's also...

 
just noticed, I have bubbly commercials for stuff I don't care about that I never see except when it gets in my way. Alexa and I are parting ways, she tried to get me to buy Apple Music for three bucks a month. Just like Congress, she never really loved me.

My wife reports that Canadian Bacon and rice aren't at the Commissary, reason was that the trucks weren't rolling. This from the lady that was going to side step the contractor and get some extra favors from the crew, like move the cable outlet. I went to the Xfinity store and tore up the old contract and got new equipment and two service calls in the near future. Might as well get all I can from the turmoil about losing a favorite and gaining some other opportunities. It is funny finding homes for the recently found stuff we forgot about long ago. My side of the garage isn't finished, yet and the big furniture might get moved this morning, when the crew returns to finish up the remodel.

I want to get it all done so I may return to my normal indolence, what a goal!

1 comment:

  1. Goals are good! And getting the cable outlet moved is NOT a job for us. Pay the man... :-)

    ReplyDelete