Tuesday, March 3, 2020

The Trek back begins again today...

  Early dark here, morning prayer done, coffee started and Alexa has kindly started the Gospel. So the crew cleaned packed up their tools and the kitchen looks finished. It isn't but we get one day or two before the finishers return. My wife is ready then collapses into needed rest. She wants to clean everything before we start moving everything back. I want to only move things once and keep only what I won't donate out of this home. We kept way too much of our working affluence, bet y'all did, too.

   As the crew was sawing, polishing and moving stuff I went and got the Instructor Boot Camp materials printed and assembled for the upcoming IBC. Then I started reading through it, don't like the History much, will have to write my own version. Just for Will's desire to record it my way. The remainder of the book is about where I expected it to be. Many don't know I have been with this program for a while - 2008 to now. Very glad the basics have never changed, always saddened there are more captains than workers.  Still remember Ben getting loud about not driving to Port Townsend many hours to watch the Shootboss EARL show. He was stepping up to serve, thank goodness. He kept stepping up to serve, and it showed in the following years. If only our political posers would take George Washington's example - get it done and go home and work and rest. Enjoy the neighbors and grandchildren.

   My personal schedule is to return and a full workout at the YMCA, after a walk around the neighborhood, breakfast and waking wife. Then reorganize the armory and arsenal, ha, ha. Missing one of my Appleseed books with pictures. Take care out there.  Hope to see y'all standing up for Liberty and your Lord and on the range sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things are about done. Getting ready to do a basic pistol the end of the month for four young ladies, preparing them for their LTCs.

    ReplyDelete