Friday, February 21, 2020

Day before an Appleseed at Eagle Creek, OR (DRRC)..

  I have packed out the Pacifica, yesterday. Had to get Shooting stuff and my needs out of the way of the kitchen remodel. It has been a busy week, and there is a promise of maybe by Wednesday it will be our home again. Small job. I have to stop at the Credit Union this morning and move a pile of money, moved some myself last night then went to the YMCA and knocked out twenty more miles on the Expresso.com bicycle competition. And two of the staff that seem to be trying to promote this (which means to me that their periodic evaluation will be better if I do something) head to head competition... their voices pitched wrong and they were not paced for tired fat old men - I didn't get it. Did talk a little lightly with my heroine, She is in the lead by a bunch and was working evening clean up/maintenance crew. But I do feel I have done well, self promotion and lying to self at the same time. But if the link works just see: Earl Dungey, a couple of years older than claimed. Many years ago, when younger and sporting I was always pushing my friends to join road races and 10ks to get t-shirts and honor for the units. Finally one of the troopers said why don't we just contribute the money, and have a beer instead of the running. He knew the answer, I was there for the run.

   Goal for today, tidy (reconstruct) a functioning computer system desk and William's work area. Best get to doing, bye!

1 comment:

  1. Fitness is a lifelong evolution. You're living proof of that! Good luck with the home upgrade too!

    ReplyDelete