Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Trauma... weakness piles on to increase discomfort.... it just is life at risk....

   I and my wife are a couple, of old folks with different desires and different priorities. So the first step is to keep out of each other's way, and help each other when we can. In general we had wonderful examples in our families of how to live life. For some reason my wife can't give up shoes, her shoes. They have significance I will never understand. Since she is going to be a widow, she gets to keep the shoes. I am going to empty one shelving unit, disassemble it, maybe to put it up somewhere else, maybe. But every I do bring up moving stuff she balks and wants to do something that won't work, until she thinks it through.

   My problem, almost gone now, it that I thought I had saved all the important stuff for the end of the World, or at least my world as I thought about it. With this much stuff, I need to stop worrying about it. It is not worth my trouble. Inside I want to give everything to someone for their use, beside someone making lots of money from it. I did give the history tactical gaming magazines away today. Since someone else has them, they no longer concern me. My aunt planned and worked better at it than I am, but she was a wonder. I thank the federal government for their destruction of my news addictions. I just don't care - they have been wrong before, and I expect they will be again and again.  I will make sure I have some stuff for Goodwill every day, maybe they can move it.

  Didn't work out today at the YMCA, forgot to lock my locker, forgot to have recharged my cellphone, and so I took the old Vietnamese Mister Li to coffee and we talked, about our whatevers. Well, church tonight and for me that means AWANAS. Now back to moving out before my passing over. Ha, ha... it will never get done but I will be trying.

1 comment:

  1. Freeing up space is always a good thing. It's amazing how much 'crap' one accumulates when you don't transfer every 2-3 years... sigh

    ReplyDelete