Friday, January 17, 2020

So I am up before reporting to the Green in Olympia, for the Pro Gun Rights Rally, and it isn't about guns.

  It is about Liberty, for I am not marching for the right to shoot anyone, I give that up to the government. They proclaim the law about murder, assault, threats and injury. Those laws need to be there to have the State bear the burden of punishing the guilty. All seems to be based on Biblical Commandments but without God just sinners in charge.  Which means it will be flawed, but it is the expected results of too much power in the hands of too little love, understood nor practiced.

  Timing is everything, the government has gone over to the evil side, the godless side and the blind leading the blind side. No longer working. Always putting more power in the hands of people not accountable to the people, seemingly not accountable to the law even, different laws for different folks, folks that think they are above the law, love, truth or justice... all those are only words, and they don't mean what you think, and we have all been wrong before and we expect we will all be wrong again.

  I am taking my camera, and my intent to keep bearing arms in liberty and love of life. I can do no less, it is like teaching the young or the ones that don't know why it has worked for so long and seems to no longer be working well, or working for tyranny and evil so easily. I think no violence is best, I think speaking up and calmly and critically is important. Just as important as to die for others to live in Liberty and love of their LORD. The pacifists are correct, don't kill just live in the spirit.

  I have questions, mostly it is why they fear folks with guns? Why have they decided that they know why I own guns, shoot guns and feel free to carry guns - it has never been for their fears, nor the strange thoughts that have no truth in their minds, hearts or speech. We need to address their fears, I can't fix stupid, and they are living on lies I can only show them truths and hope to open their eyes, ears, hearts and minds... they project their worst upon their view of life, a very sad dark view.

The last time I marched and stood for the 2nd Amendment
  I have finished my glass of warmed milk, I have thought in my mind about the huge difference in my preparations for a demonstration and Captain Parker's and his training band. No conflict here, but the fools all seem to want one, but I did mention they are fools, didn't I?



 

2 comments:

  1. No, we can't fix stupid, but we 'can' defend our right to protect ourselves... Thank you for going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to be among good folks, families, friends and fellow travelers on Liberty's path. Really fun giving out my card and talking.

    ReplyDelete