Friday, July 12, 2019

Well, I have been driven to test and use the new improved denial of my rights...

  So I stopped by the Exchange to see if they had what I wanted, they didn't but I started to ask to see the Ruger Mini-14, looked so beautiful with wood instead of polymer or aluminum. Would come with two five round magazines (I immediately wondered if Magpul made ten round magazines for it).
So I said what I was interested in, they looked up on hand inventory, no joy... but no problem they would order it for me. I told them I would return and went off to the YMCA to work the body a bit and talk. Sweat and talk was very good made a lunch date with another member, an older Vietnamese gentleman. Who looks like he is wasting away.
   Back home to clean up and do some research about what I wanted to order, wrote it out and I grabbed my paperwork and such and went back to the Exchange. Okay, very helpful woman looked it up, found the price, placed the order --- only after making sure I had a certificate of completion of training for compliance with I-1639, well, I showed her my free one from Sporting Systems and Daniel G. Mitchell, she had to call and see if it was good. It was, they did show me one from RifleClass.com where for twenty dollars and the time spent watching a video and taking a test I would be certified. Mine was accepted, I will have to come back and fill out the other required forms when there is a rifle serial number to match me with it. Then there is also a waiting period after I buy the rifle and they approved the purchase... more bumps. Now I do have time, I can wait. Just more hoops to jump through for someone's fears.  The NRA and the other organization need to keep pushing in court to kill i-1639 as in violation of the Constitution of Washington and the United States of America.

   In my news feed from the Media, it seems politicians, states and even the President are never going to be charged and convicted of any crimes committed. I am sure since I am not breaking any laws, including the really stupid and badly crafted ones, I will be punished by watching helplessly as the fools continue to break up a nation that once worked. But remember, no one is responsible and everyone does it.... current lack of values. God bless us when we do our best.
 

2 comments:

  1. That law is patently unconstitutional... sigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I begin to believe that all great knowledge will be under constant attack by those who benefit, but are too confused to appreciate what was given.

      Delete