Thursday, May 5, 2016

Day four of Earl's hard work pays off programming....

  My wife is getting all dolled up... since we are going out. I have crashed after sweating away three pounds on the rowing machine and bicycle at the YMCA, really you don't need to know but I was caught with the 'I want to win King of the Hill' before I start working on my other race challenges, and I only needed eleven points today, so I went for fourteen. And after wasting four months of non recording for the annual challenges, which I signed up for all three today, hoping to finish them all successfully before I expire all parts and warranty.  2016km or 1253 miles, 50K (50,000) calories, and the All In (which seems to be all challenges for the year).  We will be working on all those loose parts, glad they changed the bicycles out for the bigger screen newer models. Anyway, a great day at the gym.

  I stopped and purchased to decks of cards, Bicycle Dragon Back cards, regular size, for Canasta or whatever. Blue and Red backs, nice cards.  I opened the pack and found America has gone politically incorrect while I was not watching. The Blue deck has Blue Hearts and Blue Diamonds, so the next time I am playing cards and feeling the Blues - this is my deck.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the workout! And that's not fair on the cards... They're supposed to be black!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice job on the workout! And that's not fair on the cards... They're supposed to be black!!!

    ReplyDelete