Saturday, January 31, 2015

Saturday morning, I know you are on the range somewhere...

   I have my copy of all the Appleseed Event shoots in Washington, Idaho and Oregon. Will be putting them on my calendar to check for conflicts with other stuff that I need to do. One sister mentioned driving across the country (SD to FL and back) had gotten her over fear of driving long distance alone and might think about coming to Idaho to shoot. My brother said there were a couple members of the family that had guns she might use (we've been outed!) not that he had one. I said if Sherry could come up with a twenty-five meter range the traveling Appleseed show could go her way. Now that would be fun. I have been part of an Appleseed in Spearfish, South Dakota.

   Wife got out of the home early for morning prayer. I will grab another rifle and head that way soon.

Some nice guy from India called three times yesterday to tell me that I was sending too much data from my computers and he would help me clean out the virus or program that had taken it over. Since I had no patience I disconnected the modem, shut all the computers down and did something else, came back later and cleaned all the computers and reconnected the modem, then started shutting the computers down (two are off now as we speak) and I will shut this one down after this post. Amazing the amount of time to fill if one isn't on line trying to feed on snark, snarls and snippets.

   Do check your business cards for typing errors, this blog was listed on blogsport.com instead of blogspot.com --- which would have meant one or two fewer followers.

That is an old issued one, but even they had to be checked and re-issued when they were found flawed. Those were the days.

4 comments:

  1. Oh yeah, I just 'love' how when you give them a CORRECT business card, it comes back screwed up and has to be fixed... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah, I just 'love' how when you give them a CORRECT business card, it comes back screwed up and has to be fixed... sigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy,
    Would love to see you folks in spearfish again.
    Take care,
    R

    ReplyDelete

  4. Hey
    This was an excellent post and was very insightful.You have done really very good site.We index in USA, hundreds of thousands of offers from nearly a thousand job sites.North Carolina jobs

    ReplyDelete