Saturday, April 6, 2013

Does not matter what they call you...

It only matters what you answer to.

 
Well I had to go to the range and zero my Stevens 414 Armory Model, and I was going the wrong way half the time when drifting my front sight. Scattered rain, cold to cool wind, and really looking forward to Spring and Summer. Still I was having a good time. Adjusted my RS1 sling, it worked very well.


 While I was wandering around looking at all the other shooters and talking between shooting periods I wandered into a blogger, who gave me his card and told me he was on his way to Korea for two years. Which brought up a whole conversation with other shooters about how come the Army has outlawed drinking, passes off base and other restrictive measures - almost seems like the Nanny state has conquered the Pentagon? Doesn't that follow Political Correctness? One elder veteran mentioned he had gone pheasant shooting on Cheju-do, before the Koreans made it into their personal Hawaii Honeymoon destination.


Anyway, the young sergeant has his blog at MyGunDiary.com so we will see what he writes once he gets there.

Well, my last five rounds were fired, and I will save D2 L2 until the next time I check my zero and start some serious shooting. Y'all havc a great week, I will be on an Appleseed in Poulsbo,WA next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Those will work! :-) And I'll follow his blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nice mention! I'll be checking your blog as well. Korea, here I come! Nice shooting by the way, look at that group!

    ReplyDelete