Thursday, March 28, 2013

Them's fightin' words where I come from...

Haven't thought that way for a long time, interesting to be reminded of it. Normally it would lead right into a good ol' scuffle (which I would always think I won after it was over). You can build a reputation quickly that way, then if they have ever heard of you by reputation you will never have to get to that phrase nor the fight. Very likely why our wonderful military force isn't winning wars completely and decidedly. No victory dance on the graves of our enemies. We get a reputation for being a kinder gentler service. Actually, the reason we don't win wars and influence others not to fight us, is completely political.  The United States of America has not fought a real war since 1945, their military has be almost constantly under the threat or engaged in combat operations during the same period. If it were good Christian virtues making us friends with our enemies after combat, having a beer with the buddies, I would be happy. But it is a bunch of fools thinking the power of their money will buy them a lasting peace... and those that can be bought, are corrupt and not to be trusted. Those that buy other people with money aren't to be trusted either.

It is my understanding that the President is launching his anti-American campaign and promoting alternative life-styles without guns and non-John Wayne movie heroes. By the time he gets to California to raise more money the film industry is going to have more action heroes chasing their same sex lovers across the screen (or those of that persuasion will be protesting adverse working conditions). Don't worry I have stockpiles of old fashioned entertainment, my wife wonders why I don't turn on the television in the evenings now, but I am being told that (by MSM) all the family programming has wonderful homosexual couples everywhere. I am getting so old that two women kissing just doesn't do it for me any longer. Actually, I expect women to kiss and hug, I don't thnk much of men that kiss and hug, only children and their wife or mother. Old fashioned and a cultural thing I should be able to be re-educated away from it in the camps.

Marriage, did see Suze Orman complaining about how little protection her partner has from the government for their relationship. Being as wise as she is, her partner and she have invested as they could for their partnership from the moment it became serious. Without government assistance nor interference. Best way for a solid relationship, keep the lawyers, government, Oprah and Dr. Phil out of your relationships.

Anyway, since Left is the new Right, and re-defining marriage to include every potential PETA objection, High School Diplomas don't mean an educated potential citizen/worker/tax payer. What will they tell us they are going to be doing in the Re-Education Camps? With all of us too old to change, use us for body parts?

The picture came from:
Girls, Guns and Government's and it is a great one. I labeled it a fine fellow that doesn't trust his government, so he up guns.  Works for me.




2 comments:

  1. Good points all Earl, and yeah, I wonder when he will go down that road (probably about the 12th of never)!

    ReplyDelete