Monday, March 18, 2013

Rest Day

Sure Sunday is a day of rest, and worship. Time to regroup before hitting the life hard again. I do hope you all took advantage of it. My time at church was shorter than normal, my wife is still feverish and stayed at home resting. Or as much as she is able to, being her.

I was working hard on resting, even thought that writing a blog entry would be a bit much. I had thought to go shooting, but then the chill and wet turned that idea into less than joy - so I rested that idea on the procrastination pile. I watched Shaka Zulu instead. I really know how to enjoy a rainy Sunday afternoon, don't I?

To add a bit of different to my rest day, two war games played and won - the computer genius is always turned down at my home. Why is anyone watching an interrogation video on the news? I guess because I turned the silly electronic noise on. Fool that I am, time to make the gruel, looks good for a quick jog after. I am so old, so old, and so old.

1 comment:

  1. Saturday was the 'good' day here, this morning- spitting snow... sigh... And a day of rest is GOOD! Lets both the mind and body recharge!

    ReplyDelete