Thursday, February 14, 2013

Time to come out of Hibernation...

Think I will buy and wear a kilt. Not that I have the legs for it, but I feel free, freedom and Liberty under the LORD.

As I have been analyzing my coming back to fuller strength and will, it goes along with the slowing down of my heart rate. My cousin noticed my resting heart rate is close to closing all systems down, I normally just fall asleep until Spring shows up, but I do remember my doctor telling me that he was giving me a medicine that would slow my heart rate and he didn't want it to shut down completely. Maybe I will have to look into getting that changed soon. Appointment is in March with him.

Now that the world is completely under the spell of the President's charm and promise -- I expect the total meltdown much sooner than later.

My list of things to do since I am up and awake: reload all my brass, clean the garage, cut the lawn, start hunting moles, keep my wife smiling, prep the garden.

Normal items will remain: shoot straight, stay armed and alert, constant prayer and daily devotions and thanks to the LORD. Y'all be good out there. Any advice on footwear, combat gaiters, proper headgear for balding kilted man -- is very welcome.

4 comments:

  1. The moles will keep you busy! And kilts are a 'bit' airish up in your neck of the woods in the spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure that the rest of the world is ready to see your legs? Just remember to were the proper socks and garters, plus the knife (dhub?).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not the legs I am thinking about, I like the Liberty of the kilt. I am never without a knife, but this isn't a Celtic wanna-be effect, it will be Earl in a kilt, and my hiding from the world is still very effective, so I don't care.

      Delete