Friday, October 12, 2012

Sure I watched the debates between VP wanna-be's

Yes, I also know that Biden is currently the Vice President. But I hadn't thought he took that Vice part as an activity to display before the world. Until last night I thought he had manners. I don't know how the Congressman took his insulting attitude and behavior in public, being a younger father he might have been displaying the concerned care and love one has for the terrible two year old at the dinner table or department store. I felt insulted, I am smarter than those the Vice President has been talking to? I don't think so, but the way he was treating the hostess was crude and rude and I might have reached across and made him re-focus.

I am very fortunate that I am not voting for truth, character or potential in the VP to become the President of the United States.  You are also, very fortunate. Your choices should be easier now fault lines are exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment