Wednesday, October 3, 2012

No longer a survivor... I am meat... prey... and gone

I started reading Patriots by James Wesley Rawles, and find it takes them to page 216 to finally get a pair of breeding rabbits, the pellet guns get mentions long after the rest of the arsenal is listed, most of which are high speed low drag, and the book is interesting but mostly for what it misses way too early about preparing for the end...

So today, my wife - she who must be obeyed - comes to me to complain about our cable service. Seems that her KO-AM can't stop freezing or blocking or making a mess. Getting a technician means he gets to tell me to disconnect the cables and re-attach them, which works a bit, then the problem returns and my frustration level rises to the point of my wanting to fix the whole problem, just dump the cable. In video and DVD alone I will never have to be bothered again, and have fine entertainment.

You do realize this post is about dropping out of the United State of America. Seems the people we elect, keep enriching themselves and the chosen few, and putting the country into decline and debt. If they loved us they wouldn't do it, but then they never said they loved us, did they? I feel very much as a citizen, like the cable customer that can't get any satisfaction from the cable company - although I will now be getting a service appointment, 8-10 tomorrow. For those that still think that America can pull out of the economic mess, which is not really what the Constitutions says it is supposed to do.

I am going to go eat my morning gruel, then walk a long way away from this home, where the atmosphere has been poisoned by the NEED for stupid entertainment, not having a life worthy of note.

3 comments:

  1. I see that you read about that barrister (whose name I cannot remember), too.

    ReplyDelete


  2. No, I have no idea about a barrister, that is a term used in England and perhaps Canada?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oopa, Rumple of the bailey, I have watched on television.

    ReplyDelete