Friday, October 19, 2012

Maybe we can't see the whole picture,

by pinpointing our concerns we can miss the whole picture. I have no job, so I look at the economy and miss the wonder of being able to exist on what I earned long ago and far away.

I know nothing about women that I can share - never wanted to live in a world without them, never thought they weren't as able as I, certainly not as a MAN. My very best as Earl they surpass constantly. One thing I am very positive about, no two women are ever represented by one view point.

So when the Playboy Philosophy and NOW tell me the same thing about women, that my mother would say is stupid, sexist or exploitative. I will go with my mother's good sense, about women and their issues. The next time some fool tells me that the law is right and abortion is a good thing, I hope I get to send them to the Hell without Love. I think one of the greatest evils is the idea that sexual gratification takes priority over the life conceived in the course of its activity. I am certain that the government doesn't need to have anything to do with sex, except to protect life. There isn't enough love in government to help in anything else. I often wonder if they do teach science, because if you really understand science, and human reproduction - then you do know that life begins at conception - and pregnancy isn't as easy, ask any of the thousands of women that have miscarriages, as it seems on television or in the text book.

That is the little picture, problems over Women's (Reproductive?) Rights in the National dialog. But the lack of a value of life, and living it in Love and for the best God has given us and of our neighbors and ourselves is the real problem. If you read my words carefully, you realize that all my views are little ones, looking for the target and fixing my sights upon it... in the end I know the government, under any political system or party, does not love its subjects, citizens or unborn.

I also know that my friends, family and neighbors have a higher regard for my life and betterment, than the government in its best goodness (which shows up so seldom). But even they have difficulty creating a world so great and beautiful that I will never see it all, and they will hesitate to die for my sins and stupidity - but I know that someone did, and I will never be that worthy.


1 comment:

  1. Excellent points Earl, and no they ONLY want our money...

    ReplyDelete