Friday, September 28, 2012

New medication levels and military dreams are back...

Interesting how a little goes a long way.

But there I was, and concrete bunker complexes and inspection of machine gunners, their guns and positions and looking at their range cards. Don't you know how sexually stimulating that is? Of course you don't, no misspent youth and education to draw upon.

I watched the important shows last night on CBS, so I missed all the thousands of rapists unpunished and all their victims in uniform on NBC. That was last night, wasn't it? For those concerned, there are thousands of none raping males and lots of women in uniform that don't participate in sexual activities with others. But they are busy trying to get back home safe and sound. Funny, as I get older that 'sound' part has a whole bunch more meaning than it once did.

Well, time to get back to morning activities and plan on bringing the sewing machine back to my wife and close out September, there were a couple of movies I thought I should see today - not about war.

No comments:

Post a Comment