Monday, July 23, 2012

She's gone, gone, gone....

Temporary bachelor in the house... dangerous times. Earl doesn't do well all alone. Eat too much, watch too much television, wander around bumping into walls, best find some really good reading.

The Blues will be blasting as I find nothing of interest on the television, don't have to look at the Blues on cable, just listen.

I do get to find a job, maintain the home and yard, and do some more thinking about thoughts. Hope I survive.


I will be married well again on Saturday evening, although I am even now a very married man. What ever that is worth, I will cling to it and the memory and the promise. I do pray she is safe and has a great trip with her church friends and the Canadians.

If I don't show up here for a bit, not to worry, I will be trying and that means might not be safe in crowds and confrontations. I will attempt to be a nice guy.

1 comment:

  1. You will survive Earl, just follow the directions she left :-) Stay safe and remember she WILL be back!

    ReplyDelete