Thursday, June 14, 2012

What is the scientific proof that government spending is,,,

an economic stimulator? If I told myself or my wife that if we spent more than we have but had to help the economy... I would be lying and she would want to find someone of more sense to spend her time with...

Yes, spending can stimulate the economy, but not by the government - it fails at so many things, so where is the reasoning that it can spend well? New York has so few drugs on the street, so they are going to stop the flow of large drinks. Works for me, you can't show me success in government spending.

Infrastructure! Look at the roadways! and how many Toll roads are in better shape? Look at football stadiums, sports arenas, museums! Stimulates a few folks of the many.

If I were to gamble, I couldn't get my small bank to give me some money... but if I were a government I could borrow money to throw away. If I borrowed too much I could borrow more to repay what I owed and my future spending. Sigh.

They borrow money, they spend it, they spend it some more, they pretend it will be all better if they can just borrow a little more. It will not be better.

The World is about to die the death of a thousand cuts, because each of our little nations are borrowing and spending wildly -- and no one is smart enough to say STOP!. 

I know that those people in banks, and government are college educated and the top of their game, but it is all spinning out of control. But although the Federal Reserve says I have lost at least forty percent of my worth, the spin is coming for the other sixty percent - very very soon.  Buy more ammunition, you have to believe in the currency of the Realm, and in the realm... I don't think I do, how do they get so out of mind?

1 comment:

  1. It is spinning out of control, and we're circling the drain as a country because of it... And yes, buy ammo!

    ReplyDelete