Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I read other blogs for my schooling...

A fine blogger has pointed out the pleasures of the French Foreign Legion in northern South America, wasn't that where they built Devil's Island? I find out about writing for kindle publication with Amazon.com, and will likely buy the book to download. So many worlds to visit.

Personally, I have been working on a project with assistance from experts and craftsmen that just are a mouse click away. I surprised myself with how well I was doing, hadn't broken anything so I am ahead. But a little bit challenged to  make it all perfect or at least better I got a list of bolts, washers, nuts and departed for a quick visit to the hardware store. Can't reach through the monitor, yet. Picked up exactly the right stuff, paid for it on my debit card and returned home, just knowing the I would do great things on the morrow. Then I looked at a shelf of my bookcase behind me, and found exactly the same material I had just purchased, EXACTLY! Seems around November or so, I had last touched on this and had done a certain amount of preparation, and life got between where I was going and where I ended up yesterday picking back up.

I mentioned it on Facebook, the reason I hardly write here, and was immediately commented on by other men of similar preparedness. Parts is parts, my only challenge is getting them organized one day, another project. Life is becoming a project. For the next little bit of time, I think I will hit the road, the Sun calls defying the weathermen and women everywhere.

2 comments:

  1. Life is always a 'project'... How we handle it defines us, for better or worse...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep on improving in organizing and storing stuff just so I won't have that situation ... but it's still taking me a while.

    ReplyDelete