Thursday, June 7, 2012

As the fears grow... the stupidity is increased...

I just read about Aurora, Colorado and their police department. Arresting one bank robber, safely. How they did it and why makes me wonder how many will die in the next attack on population in their area. I can use 'their' because the police are pural, while a robber is singular. And although there were two high powered semi-automatic pistols found on the robber, only one was used in the crime. Guilt by association?

I remain thankful that although the police over reached on authority, that they didn't just shoot them all and allow God to sort them out... but that could be the next step. Y'all have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. The idea that our rights must be suborned in order to make it easier for law enforcement leaves me cold, and it surely looks even colder for the future.

    ReplyDelete