Wednesday, May 16, 2012

So what is going to happen as everything is going...

going... gone? There is a government in the United States of America, national level, that seems to think that businesses can't take care of their bottom line, be successful and hire workers and treat them well without regulations and oversight. This is the same government that cannot defend America from enemies and terrorists, that cannot balance its own books, that cannot oversee the agencies it established for making everything better.

I don't foresee rioting in the streets where I live, too many sane people. I do see a run on banks, I do see a barter economy, I do see success in the states where the political parties and the politicians address their problems instead of waiting for Federal assistance. I do see failure of large businesses that don't get used that have leveraged themselves for the profit of a few, success of business that answers needs and can continue to provide such. But I see a lot of struggle to get there, and it just won't be fair but it will be all that we deserve.

This is a great time to add some to what you were going to share, and do things for folks that will only smile in thanks. It is a fine time to be positive, happy and huggible. As always, it is a great time to be thanking the Lord for all His blessings, challenges and support. You are fine and getting better with every moment you love.

1 comment:

  1. Concur on the barter, but you'd BETTER have a practical trade to barter... I don't see web page designer as having much applicability...

    ReplyDelete