Thursday, May 10, 2012

The President is coming to get more money...

We are really excited here, the savior of so many is coming to Seattle to get more money, a thousand dollars for a seat in the theater and for five thousand a signed picture with the President. Needless to say, Earl isn't going to be putting any of his money into President Obama's war chest. Another example of misuse of the word war.

When I was a young man and worked in a bar/restaurant, I found my first openly (more or less) homosexual. A college student working as a bartender, he lived upstairs and would take his partners up for a quickie. Now I was impressionable and it stirred strange thoughts about Catholic Men's colleges, truck drivers, and homosexuals. I wasn't even interested, and don't see anything arousing in the mental images of what such activity looks like... but I didn't beat him up, either. Beating up was more my expression of fear or focus on problems needing solutions. Amazing how innocent one is when young.

I have had many years of wandering the world, and so have by my count at least three more encounters with homosexual men. At least. But then I don't really worry about the sexual orientation or availability of people or persons. I do think that adults that prey upon children have real problems, my immediate answer is to beat them up but there are still laws against that conduct - once was against homosexual conduct. It has been thought to be a defect for thousands of years. But then killing other humans has been considered a defect and I made my living doing it for the government.

The government, ah, well it must be okay if it is legal - to the dead it doesn't matter if it was legal or not. Only the living seem to care, those that have survived then close that off and go on to the next. The government wants you to believe they are the real god in morality, law, and goodness -- but the truth is they aren't. They are doing the best they can, but Iceland went bust - is rewriting their constitution and reinventing their survival. Hmm, the whole thing in failing countries seems to be no one is responsible and willing to accept blame, lay down their power, and allow The People to fix everything.That it is happening in Iceland is not in the news, because Ron Paul isn't drawing any crowds there and it could never happen in America. ???

The government wants to enclose your life and activities in its power for its benefit. So there are laws, strings that attach and pull you in proper directions. They are only for your protection and if they are pulling where you were going it never is a problem. Having had my personal experiences with my girlfriend/wife and the government goodness at many times in my life - I think government anything to do with my relationship with my partner has been extreme, unwanted and totally un-needed! Except they tied all kinds of benefits to a LEGAL relationship, that is how one gets the candy, or the drugs or the benefit... make your life legal.

Then denies benefits to slaves, women, others, and those kind... now God, the real one not in government, wants everyone to love everyone - which has more to do with being willing to die for them than a temporary sexual gratification. God wants humans and all life to reproduce and be fruitful. So then you want to know if God wants homosexuals to live and love? Well, when He wants them to die, they do. They get to stand in His judgement, and I am certain that the Devil wants everyone, too. The government only worries about its power and your votes - so defining marriage has nothing to do with sin, evil or goodness... just votes and benefits.

So, I realize that the President believes that homosexual couples should be allowed to marry, and you need to know that I believe that the government should get out of the MARRIAGE business entirely. Just seeing a foreign soap opera program, a mother telling a young lady that marriage isn't just between two people but between families, so if the families can't join the marriage can't be. Since the modern western world has done all they can to destroy the family and the natural strength of such (allowing the government more power to provide and protection). Where are we going?

To everyone out there, hang on to those you love, do wonderful things together and for each other -- but get out of the idea that government is a solution to your problems, less of it might be... having said that, all you serving in the military may you do great things for all the best reasons and know you aren't forgotten, and my prayers go out for you to go with God.

-

No comments:

Post a Comment