Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Occupancy Inspector for Bank of America???


At about 3:45 PM I went out to walk, found a tall white man, with full head of Black hair and a full foot long curly black beard walking to 2701. He saw my interest and stopped and started walking towards me on my porch. He said he was an occupancy inspector for Bank of America. He wanted to know if I knew the name of the people in that house, when I said no, he asked if they owned or rented. Then I got suspicious and said you could tell if they owned or rented by looking at the property.

He thanked me and went to his car and started to drive off then stopped in the turn around circle and let out a loud yell. His car was an old Nissan, faded red, two door with six digits on the plate, three looked like sevens. He had worn running shoes on, black, a dark puffy ski like coat, and Puma warm up pants, also black and very old fashioned. He drove off confidently, I think he realized I once worked on McNeil Island Corrections Center and was sure I might have remembered him. I didn't.

Just thought you all should know, there are strangers about.

No comments:

Post a Comment