Friday, February 24, 2012

Daydreams in the darkness...

I wake and start thinking, not in a hurry to get up, only the garbage needs to get out to the curb this morning. I have my Chinese button field jacket with patches to pick up, some Grape Nuts and raisins to buy, a book to pick up at the library and Facebook games to play a bit.

I got the rifles and pistols moved yesterday, and today will be the third day of walking the morning vigorously. Suitcases are put away and I think I will win the Lottery, one day. Four tickets are five dollars, that five dollars will buy more than a gallon of gasoline, but walking is better for me, and I could put the bicycle back on the road and save more money in fuel costs.

Want to look for a job again, have the last two days. Then again, tomorrow I will go shooting in the rain, and then finish the day at Men's Bible study for this month. I could get back to normal soon. Or I could just lay in the darkness, thinking about winning the Lottery... tough choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment