Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Trying to rejoin society is tough...

 Made a mistake, got new coffee started and then hit the Face book rabbit hole. An hour missing from my day not caused by Day Savings Time.

   Then I departed for the post to check on one of my medicines, and it hadn't been ordered, but I am seeing my doctor at nine-thirty today. 

    So the doctor checked my BP and complaints, decided we might have to skip the Military medical service they do keep changing the rules to discourage the veterans from using their services or just to join the homeless and drug addicted in tents in parks, at state expense.  I should mention it to my Congressperson, just to cause troubles. Nah, causing trouble never fixed anything although it did make others worry. 

   Three times the mail truck deliver today, I faithfully empty it of clutter each time, no one writes anymore. Then I vegetate in screen watching.                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment