Monday, March 14, 2022

Blogger editor a new learning challenge ...

   I will attempt to learn how to blog again, with too much help from Blogger.  I couldn't handle that first post, or didn't have the patience but this is just mulling of my thoughts. 

  My son handled the arrangements for the small party, The Venue, and we were done in two hours. My cousin, wife and son were planning to join us, but got there just after we had closed up. So they called and came to our home. They are family and we had a second party, which made my wife happy. She got to play hostess, and listen to the chatter of men and Joan in English.  They were comfortable and happy which was our intent all along. Sometimes the importance of the Glory of God, the seniority of the Senior Pastor and their Koreaness muffle the happy. Still my wife's longtime single ladies friends were welcome and happy to be there I almost know them from answering the phone. In-Ja, Hean-Ja and Bobby's Mother.  

  Looking at my picture, showed me a tired old bear that has been hibernating too long. Old memories and photos fool my internal picture of who I am, really I am no longer important nor cool, I am sure my son's ire at the fat old crippled fellow was based on his expectations of a ancient mariner (Seattle area, clever me) not what he got.

  I want to get better, so I will address my failings and improve a little every day. The rambling will stop for this morning, need that second cup of coffee and breakfast. Then to the new improved program: all rehab all the time.


4 comments:

  1. As per your request, this is a test of my ability to leave a comment. -- Nanette

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well,couldn't post a reply until I changed a setting. But we are in communication now.

      Delete
    2. yea Earl!
      Nice to see you back.
      D

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete