Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Dreams of shooting, and I find Oz giving advice like I once did...

   Oz has a very sharp avatar https://appleseedinfo.org/smf/index.php?topic=62435.msg398240;topicseen#msg398240 on the appleseed forum, and I like his signature block. Being really old I should find out if he is still alive. But I won't, I have seen his writing, that is alive enough for me. 

   Promises to be a great day, midweek, and SCJ hearings on the news. Recommended for being judgemental, black and female and recommended by a fool and his advisors, don't expect any drama. I don't. She could become a great Justice, hoping for a good justice.  Still only one out of nine.

   I wander to the kitchen for food and news. Going to Varney on FOX Business. Why is there better news coverage on a business network? the honesty of numbers? 

  Medicine taken, breakfast done, crew outside my home to cut and trim the landscape at 0850. I am off to second sleep.  ... didn't happen played a game, looked up local Appleseed shoots to go to, not to teach nor instruct - likely but to see what is happening. Only attending on Saturday, old and tired. Walked for thirty minutes and hope to do it again today. That would be improving.

1 comment: