Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Where I left off... reality...

   Seems I missed some stuff, Will Smith proving he has the right to mess with fools putting his wife down. Is he living on a different world than the media mob? I have to look at my wife and see if she is okay with me tearing someone apart, she cares more for me that the fool. Will Smith would have been better served by forgiving the fool and leading him to the Lord on the stage than acting like dueling was still the norm.  rather than violence. Maybe next time, Chris Rock, trashing wives and other ladies? Maybe he is following the nominee for the Supreme Court, she can't define a woman, he can't define a lady that has his respect. Oh, that is his comedy? I don't watch him, so I don't know.

 Wanted to go shooting on Saturday, didn't, lingering fears? I thought about it, really need to go. Only by moving outside can I overcome the fears trumpeted by controlling media madness they want everyone feeding their treasury.  I did pick up two of the World Made by Hand books, seems there are four in the set, and I got the first dvd set of the Slave Hunters and watched five episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment