Saturday, February 8, 2014

What am I going to do with my life, today?

Today I feel very well, so will have to do something to make me sweat, and something to organize my real life, and something to make the world a better place to live in.... okay, I will smile at the dogs and children, and protect the old and innocent.

George Washington had a whole list of things he wanted to concentrate on to improve his life, worth and way. I don't have so much but think I should reflect and work on those areas I find troubling. Being older I know where they are.  I woke this morning very much better, the angry redness around my wound is gone to mild pink, pain is minimal, and I actually want to go to the YMCA to start the expresso.com bicycle challenge for February. Lightly, but I can hang. No rowing yet, no weights, just bikes and walking.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to read that you are healing and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're feeling better, and yes, EASE back into the exercise routine!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picked up a kindle purchase and two library books for reading while waiting.... the exercise, was three trails on the bicycle machine, less than thirty minutes of riding. Although I was speedy.

    ReplyDelete