Friday, December 28, 2012

What turns you on, keeps you motivated?

I am going to say, most turn on is artificial and designed to make you spend money.

Media wants your attention and direction in their way...

 Just look at what we do and why? There are those going on without worry about the Fiscal Cliff, which was the result of a Bi-partisan effort to reach a dead end. Sure enough that is exactly where we are. Wasn't anything to worry over, either the government gets it right or continues to screw it up, if I were a betting man I would go with the latter.

There was a fool, saying that most Gun Owners agreed that something had to be done about Assault Weapons - and it is only true in they believe the government should issue them to tax payers. Yes, I made that up, and I am not on television getting the last word in, so it doesn't matter. The media will try to sway you to believe that it would be better to do away with guns, they don't like folks shooting on the weekends away from their sponsors. Of course one of the thriving industries in America is about shooting for all kinds of reasons. Another reason to squash it quickly, failed green energy ploys suck up more excess government goodness than collecting the tax on ammunition which the Conservationists think is a fine idea.

The Blues play in my home tonight, I will bury myself in a couple of good books. One fiction and the other about the Alamo. I am on a theme of the government ruthlessly smashing opposition forces. I do know that only those invisible people survive when madness marches.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea Earl, the less attention paid to the MSM the better, as they are NOT our friends, nor are they on the public's side.

    ReplyDelete