Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Time to get to work...

I went out to buy some wine today, found they aren't making it fast enough for me, I also got a paperback book. The second one I have purchased this week, at $9.99 per book. I was wishing I were twenty and single as the checkout chick asked for my birth date to verify I was old enough to buy the wine. At my real age and wisdom it only means that I wish the beautiful young lady the best of life and love in her life, it never would have been me at twenty and single.

I got into my auto and listened to NPR talking to the lady from California, House Minority Leader, and she was telling the nation that 'everyone knows'. Which meant she hasn't a clue, but she is enjoying the fame and the times. I am convinced that the Democrats are not serious about anything except what is good for themselves, and their pretend voting blocks and favorable media limelight. I hope we go over the Fiscal Cliff, because that isn't the problem, the problem is never in the jump, it is always in the landing.  No one talks about how far down that landing is going to be, and how fast the nation will be traveling to slam into it. Both Political Parties and the Main Stream Media are sure there is a bridge out there to reach the otherside. Only in their minds.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I was watching NBC News and they were getting excited about maybe some evidence of life on Mars. But I would appreciate much more evidence of intelligence in Washington, DC.

      Delete
  2. Concur, ONLY in their minds... NOT in reality Earl!

    ReplyDelete